Experienced Optical Assistant / Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham / Full or Part Time
MBR Optical are currently assisting an independent practice located in Sutton Coldfield to recruit an experienced Optical Assistant to join their team.
- Independent, high-end practice
- Full or part time opportunity
- Days / hours to be discussed (3 days for part time)
- Will include some Saturday work (half day)
- Salary up to £22k depending on experience (pro-rata for part time)
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in an Optical practice
- Over the last 40 years our client has developed a busy, high-end optical practice near Sutton Coldfield. They have a strong reputation for delivering amazing customer service and for dispensing quality eyewear that looks stunning. They have an extremely well-presented practice, that has recently been refitted and they are passionate about eyewear styling.
- They are looking to recruit a Senior Optical Assistant who has a demonstrated track record and the experience / confidence to provide affluent clients with high-end optical solutions. Being an Essilor signature practice, they have the latest technology and they complement this by stocking ranges of high-class designer frames. The role would suit a friendly, outgoing confident person, who is passionate about eyewear and who excels in communicating their enthusiasm to clients. The role also involves pre-screening with fields and OCT and whilst not essential, experience is an advantage. As a team player, you will develop into a leading dispenser in the organisation and the successful candidate will ultimately have the opportunity to influence frame ranges and suggest ways to improve the client experience even more.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to recruitment@MBRoptical.co.uk. MBR Optical are your optical recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbroptical.co.uk